CashCrate SportsGods.Net: Sports, Wrestling & Life: WWE: Don't Suspend Santino Marella WWE Wrestling News, Sports, Life and Views

WWE: Don't Suspend Santino Marella


On Monday I will be interviewng the Offspring for my radio show! I'm so excited! But something I'm not excited about is hearing that it has been confirmed that WWE wrestler Anthony Carelli aka Santino Marella has recently been arrested with a DUI. First off, drunk driving is stupid. Ok, now that that's out of the way...the WWE cannot suspend Marella! He's just about the only entertaining thing in the WWE right now, besides Mike Adamle on ECW.

I for one, have seen enough of Triple H in just his first month of Champion. Why did he have to f*** daddy's little girl? I've also definitely seen enough of Midgets taking bumps. Lord knows that I don't want to see Shawn Michaels cry, anymore. And I sure as hell don't want see hear Batista telling us what he thinks about Michaels' tears.

What we need is more SANTINO!
And did anyone catch his last gem in NJ talking about people from that area having fake Italian accents? Santino is Canadian with a very convincing fake Italian accent.

Santino is not only a pure genius on the mic, but the man is an absolutely great worker. Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to be more than a mid-card comedy act because we all know that Vince McMahon likes large penises, I mean - large men. I mean look at how McMahon took Taz...who is a great wrestler...and made him an announcer, after adding an extra Z to his name. But, anyway, I'm happy with Marella as a mid-card comedy act. As long as he's got a spot on the show.

This is why I plea to the WWE - DON'T SUSPEND SANTINO! Even one week without Santino would leave a huge hole in the show. Sure he's an idiot for driving drunk, getting arrested and causing the McMahon empire bad publicity. The fact of the matter is that he's the most entertaining part of RAW (and the entire WWF for that matter) and deserves just a hint of the special treatment that Randy Orton is used to....

What do you think?

No comments: