CashCrate SportsGods.Net: Sports, Wrestling & Life: Cash Crate is AWESOME! WWE Wrestling News, Sports, Life and Views

Cash Crate is AWESOME!



CashCrate The Best New Way To Make Money online, and in general, really.

Cashcrate is my all time favorite site and the one that I've recieved the most checks from. I've been doing it for about a year now and honestly have never had a problem with it and have never accumulated so much money so easily. First off, it's free to sign up and it's been around for a few years, now.

Cashcrate offers several types of offers that you can complete for money. There is an entire section of absolutely free offers. This means you fill out surveys and get paid. Simple as that.

I Have made more than 170$+ in about almost a month during my free time doing nothing. I fill out the surveys and offers ONLY when i have free time!

Every day there is a daily survey available. You earn $.80 for completing it and can take up to 2 daily surveys a day, so if you complete the daily survey and nothing else you could literally make $48.00 a month, just from doing that alone!! A survey a day! Then a $48 check lands at your front door! Is it ALOT of money? NO WAY! Is it a good amount for filling out a survey that takes about 5 min a day...HECK YEA! Plus, that is in addition to the money you can earn by completing MORE offers and other surveys.

Seriously...spend an hour a day on this thing and you could make an extra $100 a month.

After I joined CashCrate, I did a few free offers and made a bit over $12 my first hour as a member. It was easy for me to start racking up the earnings by doing easy 2-3 minute surveys.

You must have a minimum of $10 in earnings for a month in order for CashCrate to send a check to you. This can easily be met in a few hours so that should never be a problem.

If you would like to visit and sign up with CashCrate, just click on the banner on the top or bottom of this blog.

There are NO SECRET HIDDEN CHARGES. You may need a credit card to complete a few of the offers BUT MOST OF THEM YOU JUST NEED TO SIGN UP. It couldn't be more simple!

Here are some of my strategies
(1) I belong to a few forums, which I post regularly and have my referral link in my signature
(2) There's a few websites and blogs with my Cashcrate banner and referral link on it..I do all the SEO tricks like search engine submission, exchanging links etc!
(3) I visit and place flyers at laundromats, colleges, universities etc
(4) I've shown all of my checks to family and friends and share how easy it is to make extra money from this site! Of course they don't live with me!
(5) I regularly buy "Paid to Sign-ups" at "Get Paid to" sites
(6) Promoting my referral link for a while regularly for a while now. It's a business. So it takes time!
(7) I buy expired domains and use them for a traffic redirect example (http://SportsGods.Net)
(8) Probably best tip of all...I truly believe!!!!

_________________
More ideas:
Invest in a stick of permanent adhesive tape...maybe double sided tape? And visit your local public pay phones - post one of your business cards on each (making them just sticky enough to stay, but easy enough to take.) Go to your local public library, "accidentally" leave your flyers at each public internet terminal (oops! - heheh)

Make up some flyers w/ the tear off strips like when people are selling comptuers n stuff w/like 1o tear off strips @ the bottom. POst the flyers on your local college campuses or universities , laundromats, libraries, caffe's etc... post on craigslist.org ON YOUR CITY. "Accidently" leave them around libraries. I plan to be sharing my flyers with the world. Make a website and submit it to all the search engines there are many ways 2 get referrals just be creative! The potential is endless!! HAVE FUN!

Here is what i earned so far this month.
Offers: $48.15
Shopping: $0.00
Daily Surveys: $23.80
From Referrals: $119.98
Bonuses: $3.00
Total Earnings: $194.93

Pretty good for "work" done on my spare time while watching television.

Here are more tips to maximize your earnings:
1. I ALWAYS clean out my computer with Ccleaner(cookies, internet history, ect). You can get this for free from Ccleaner.com

2. I make a new e-mail from one of the many free e-mail services on the internet. This ensures that you get proper validation for your offers.

3. I pick a surveys and offers from the 100% free offer list. Sometimes I used my credit card for signing up for services such as netflix. It'll cost me $9.99 to sign up for my $14 credit. I can cancel at anytime.

4. While completing the offer many advertisements will come up. Selcect either click no or skip if you don't want to be bothered, like me..

5. You're done with an offer when you get to a thank you/congrats page. For most of the surveys you will come to a silver/gold/platinum offers page. You do not have to complete these. Just skip to the platinum page and leave it up on the screen.

6. I leave the final congrats/thank you page up on the screen. I go back to cashcrate and submit the offer/survey I just completed. I wait for 1-2 hours or until the offer has confirmed. When offer has confirmed or when the 1-2 hours is up, I close out all my browser tabs that are open and count my cash. :-)

No comments: